We're looking for a...
As the technical architect, you’ll be responsible for defining the overall architecture of the system. You’ll act as technical manager, overseeing IT assignments that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring architectural health of the system. You are required to understand the business impact of the system in order to make the system architecture ready to extend and adapt.
- Create relevant architectural models and work with delivery teams to implement them. Identify and mitigate technical risks.
- Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer.
- Solution architecture for systems meeting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Hands on involvement in implementing critical components, frameworks, executable architecture.
- Drive product quality through agile practices, CI, code and design reviews, and quality gating.
- Products Ideation and Conceptualization. POC development and prototyping of concepts.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
Additional preferred qualifications
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in server side technologies, development, sales or customer support operations and 2+ years’ experience in similar role.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes.
- SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs.
- Knowledge or experience in Lamp based technologies.
- Experience in multithreading, load balancing, clustering environments.
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
- Thought leadership in emerging web design technologies, web design integration, prototyping , database driven content and web based user interfaces.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities.
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- Proven Development consulting experience.
- Ability to work in team oriented environments.
8+ years of relevant experience.