We're looking for a...
Executive Setup & Integration
- Participate fully in Setup of PMS, maintaining and modifying PMS functional interfaces in assigned areas, in response to technical terms and operational requirements.
- Carry out relatively complex technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options, to support integration of PMS, POS & CRS.
- Co-ordinate, or participate proactively in investigations into PMS, POS & CRS operational problems and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of the PMS team.
- Act as the main point of PMS, POS & CRS contact with Account Managers in assigned areas on to resolve relatively complex problems and issues and to maintain awareness in both parties of priorities and objectives.
- Support organization to minimize PMS through-life costs and achieve affordability targets. Support and lead as required, co-ordination of system/equipment in assigned areas.
- Knowledge and experience of integration of modern Cloud based Platform Management Systems including Control & Integration.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Online Travel Agents and GDS will be an advantage.
- Appreciation of the requirement to align with master program using time & management, in addition to achieving the delegated tasks within the defined SLA.
- Appreciation of project Risk and Opportunity and an understanding of Value for Money – i.e. Value for company.
- Make integration decisions within own sphere of responsibility and liaise with PMS integration Management for approval.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and delegate to allocated resource, as required and agreed with PMS Integration Management.
- Demonstrable working experience in multiple phases of the setup and Integration Lifecycle, alongside a good understanding of adjacent phases and through-life Integration issues.
2+ years of experience
No. of Positions
1 position for Night Shift