The COVID-19 pandemic was unexpected and continues to be brutal not only for the people who contract the virus and their loved ones but also for many businesses. The travel and hospitality industry has been hit particularly hard, and for many in this field, the path to recovery may seem distant right now.
However, with the use of the right technology, it can help to make the management of the hotel easier and can improve the experience of guests. Unfortunately, many hotels are still using inferior systems.
The Problem With Today’s Technology In The Hospitality Industry
One of the major mistakes is the way many are using technology in the hotel industry. Rather than having one all-encompassing system that can handle all of their needs from management to guest relations, they are using multiple systems. They have different systems for different stages of the guests’ lifecycle from pre-booking to post-checkout.
This means that they need to work to integrate all of these different systems, which typically leads to higher costs, delayed implementation, fragmented support, and a broken experience overall. This ends up leaving guests with a suboptimal stay. When this happens, it’s unlikely that those guests will return or let friends and family know about your establishment. In some cases, they may even leave bad reviews, which could hurt your hotel more.
Thanks to technology innovation in the hotel industry, you no longer have to utilize multiple systems.
Improved Technology In The Hotel Industry Can Help
Hotelogix, AxisRooms, and RepUp have joined forces to provide the most powerful full-stack hotel tech solution. It’s one of the largest software as a service technology options in the world, and it can make a huge difference in the success of your business. AxisRooms is a distribution company and RepUp is a guest experience management company.
The technology platform will cover reputation, distribution, marketing automation, operations, and guest-facing technologies. Ultimately, this is about providing hotels with the best management solution possible.
Hotelogix has been dedicated to this goal since its inception, and this merger helps to improve management even further. By harnessing the power of the system across operations, distribution, and customer experience, it improves overall operations. This is a 360-degree hospitality solution that helps to deliver a better overall value and a seamless experience for those hotels that use it.
What Does This Technology Offer?
Naturally, you’ll want to make sure that you have an understanding of how this technology will help and the types of features and collective offerings available.
Cloud-Based PMS – Hotelogix is a cloud-based hotel management system that provides you with the capability to automate and streamline your daily operations while improving overall efficiency and increasing your revenue. The automation of the hotel allows for a real-time flow of information between departments.
- Channel Manager: The hotel Channel Manager makes it easy to target a global audience without worrying about double booking. You can manage all of the various channels across platforms, and it works in real-time.
- Automated Revenue Management: The system also offers better revenue management through automation, which can help to save time and reduce instances of error.
- Booking Engine: Booking rooms should always be easy for your guests. With the quality booking engine offered through Hotelogix, it becomes easier for guests to book and for you to keep track of those bookings. Room availability is automatically updated across multiple booking channels.
- Reputation Management: Maintaining a good reputation in the hotel business is essential. This software makes it far easier for you to track and manage your establishment’s reputation, so you can take action quickly if there’s an issue.
- Marketing Automation: Marketing can often take a lot of time and effort. Automating as much of the marketing as possible, whether it’s marketing to new guests or previous guests, makes the process more efficient. You can set up a range of different types of marketing tactics, such as upselling and connecting with previous customers that could help you to improve your hotel’s overall revenue.
- Guest-Facing Contactless Solutions for Feedback: Contactless feedback solutions are essential in the post-COVID world. More than ever, customers need to have a way to provide feedback to your hotel, so you will know what’s working and what’s not working. This allows you to better meet their needs. This offering from Hotelogix allows for real-time feedback, so your team can take action as soon as possible.
- Check-in/Checkout: Most guests today who are travelling want to limit the amount of contact they have with strangers, naturally. Therefore, having a streamlined and contact-free process for checking into and out of the hotel is essential. This is a quality technology innovation in the hotel industry where Hotelogix excels. The technology can help to make the process faster and ensures that people aren’t queuing in lines.
- Concierge Services: The system also provides concierge service features. This will allow customers to use software to obtain information, request services, etc. By using the software, it reduces the amount of contact the customer has with personnel at the hotel, which is essential in today’s world.
Improve Your Hotel’s Changes With These Technology Trends In The Hotel Industry
To bring your hotel back from the brink of disaster, consider the benefits of using top-quality technology in the hospitality industry. The features mentioned above will help you more easily manage your hotel. It provides improved safety for your customers, as well as your employees, and it provides you with a means to continue operating efficiently post-COVID.
We don’t know how long it will be before things get back to a true semblance of “normal”. However, we do know that when you are using high-quality technology in the hotel industry, such as that provided by Hotelogix and the merger with AxisRooms and RepUp, you’ll have a better chance at weathering the storm.
Get The Assistance You Need From Hotelogix
We at Hotelogix understand just how frightening and painful the current situation is due to COVID-19. It hit the industry extremely hard. To help ensure hotels can revive their business, we’ve decided to step in and partner up to deliver value at a price point that better aligns with the current state of the industry.
Right now, we have a COVID Special offer, where you’ll get the most powerful, full-stack hotel management suite for 85% off. We’ll also work closely with you to ensure your hotel occupancy gets back on track.
Additionally, with the Hotelogix COVID Special plan, a hotel pays Hotelogix for its services when their business reaches an optimal level. At Hotelogix, the success of our customers is always our first and foremost priority, and we take that extra mile to ensure the same.