The coronavirus epidemic has pushed hotels across the globe to a critical stage. And as countries and cities are under lockdown, hotels are experiencing unprecedented declines in their business.
However, the signs of recovery have started to emerge and hotels are opening up with completely new sets of health and safety protocols. And more sooner than we anticipate, the hotel industry is prophesied to bounce back.
Lately, Hotelogix joined hands with RepUp to help hotels recover quickly from this crisis and brings you a module that would let your hotel generate cash even during these tough times.
Hotel Credits: A White-Labeled Solution Ready To Plug And Play
Xperium by RepUp has come up with something called ‘Hotel Credits’. This module is a new initiative that has been designed with feedback forms and it helps hotels stay afloat during the coronavirus outbreak.
‘Hotel Credits’ essentially are great deals —travelers can purchase hotel credits and redeem directly with the hotel in the near future. Think of hotel credits as gift cards valid for the duration that you decide.
Furthermore, hotel credits not only lets you generate cash upfront but also guarantees business once markets bounce back and let you drive direct bookings and save OTA commissions.
Reach Out To Existing Guests
Built-in e-commerce platform to purchase credit packs:
- Emails to your existing databases
- Schedule drip campaigns
- Separate lists for local, domestic and international guests
Reach Out To New Guests
Embed a public URL in:
- Hotel Website
- Facebook and Instagram
How Hotel Credits Work
- Xperium sends out ‘Hotel Credits’ offers to your entire guest database + sets up a public URL for the website, social media, etc.
- The guest selects the desired credit pack(s) and completes the payment using a debit/credit card
- Xperium collects the online payment, issues ‘Hotel Credits’ to the guest, and notifies hotel team
- Xperium remits the payment to the hotel (fortnightly) less 8% revenue share
- The guest in the future redeems ‘Hotel Credits’ directly with the hotel (online/offline)
Flexible Options For Your Guests
- Hotel Credits are transferable to family & friends
- Can be combined with future hotel offers during the stay
- Can be redeemed when booking directly with the hotel
- Inclusive of all room categories, dining, spa, transportation, tax, etc; and
- High flexibility for booking stay at the hotel (blackout dates may apply)
As the COVID-19 pandemic has left hotel rooms empty, hotels around the world need immediate cash to stay in business. And this concept of hotel credits is definitely a win-win —hoteliers can recover from the crisis and people under lockdown get a big break on a future hotel stay.