Hospitality industry is growing with a good pace and so is the competition within the industry. Today’s hoteliers need to have all the critical data on their business at place. It helps them view everything in one dashboard for quick consumption of information. They can save time, analyze current hotel performance, and can take data-driven decisions.
Well, the answer is DATA!, and that too everything in one place!
Let’s dig deeper..
What is Management Dashboard?
This is a collection of all critical hotel data in an usable format, needed by a hotel to analyze the past and current hotel performance, predict future and formulate strategies.
This means that the key performance indicators of a hotel can now be tracked from a single dashboard without having to collect reports from multiple sources, and then compiling them.
Here’s the list of reports that can be accessed on Management Dashboard.
1) Before ARR – Average Room Revenue
2) RevPAR- Revenue Per Available Room
3) OCC – Occupancy (%)
4) House Status
5) Revenue Analysis [FTD/MTD/YTD]
6) BOB – Business on Books
7) Occupancy Analysis
8) Top OTA performance
9) Source Analysis
10) Market Segment Analysis
11) Availability Analysis
Here’s what the Management Dashboard looks like:
1) You can restrict access of Management Dashboard for the users
2) Management Dashboard is print friendly, you can print it using standard browser print function
3) Available with Hotelogix Mobile Hotel app too