After 42 solid years of gathering the best and the brightest in the hotel industry, the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC) is ready to go strong yet again for 2014. The world’s largest hospitality industry technology show brings together the latest and greatest in technology for industry professionals to discuss and utilize. This year it will be held in Los Angeles, California from June 23rd to 26th. With the perfect mix of education and networking opportunities, everyone will leave the conference with great ideas to apply at their properties.
Because of the size of the event, attendees may not be able to listen to every speaker, panel or workshop, but the amount of information they will walk away with is invaluable. Attendees will be able to:
– View the booths of over 300 companies offering industry related products an services.
– Connect with industry professionals from all over the world.
– Listen to Former Google CIO, Douglas Merrill, and Former FBI Operative, Eric O’Neill, discuss security.
– Attend Rachel Botsman’s talk on the collaborative economy.
– Get a report of the latest trends and challenges for hospitality technology.
– Engage in TechTalks.
Hotelogix will be leveraging this colossal event to forge new partnerships and alliances with hotel industry professionals across North America. From these connections, we will be able to provide more options for existing customers and improve the overall experience. With this positive momentum, Hotelogix will continue to expand the businesses across the globe.
We would love to see you there. Make sure to drop by the Hotelogix booth (229 J) when you join us for HITEC 2014.
Hotelogix is also giving away free passes to attend HITEC 2014. Click here to participate and get a surprise gift too at the venue. Contest ends on May 15.