We're looking for a...
A technical manager will be responsible to manage development of product for an Enterprise product on the cloud. The manager is required to closely work with the development team to ensure product releases are done timely and maintain high quality of development. We are a Cloud based Property Management System for the small and mid-sized hospitality businesses with customers in 85+ countries. This is a very critical role and important function for the success of the company.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Experience in troubleshooting, bug tracking, ticketing system, software development processes, configuration management systems and ability to understand and get product features and enhancements implemented.
- Must ensure teams follow the correct processes of development like documentation, code reviews, unit testing etc. across project phases.
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively.
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration.
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation.
- Facilitate right technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members.
- Can effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence, also must be able to give individual contribution in the organization.
- Release planning and management.
- Can make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management.
- Must have a strong understanding of technology and business requirements.
- Have a structured approach to their work, and have a proven track record of optimizing delivery.
- Overall 8-10 yrs of experience required in enterprise development company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
upto 12 LPA
No. of Positions