We're looking for a...
Team Lead/ Sr. Technical Writer
- Responsible for end-to-end creation, development, coordination, execution, publishing, and ongoing updating of a range of technical documents on all of Hotelogix’s.
- Shares technical documentation needs with the Product Documentation Specialist to document and track all deliverables and writing needs of all product teams.
- Ensures consistency and thoroughness in all written material to ensure execution excellence.
- Works with Proposal & Technical Writing Team members to proofread and edit documentation prior to release.
- Conducts in-depth interviews with product experts to understand each product's functionality and features.
- Maintains strong working relationships and continual interfacing with core product teams.
- Researches and tests new features in products to create effective, accurate documentation.
- Continually updates new solution functionality into written documentation, ensuring. accurate product content and current screenshots at all times.
- Reviews and updates technical documentation created on a routine basis.
- Uploads documents to production environments, shared sites, and online.
- Maintains extensive product knowledge through ongoing discussions with all product teams, participation in demos, training videos, etc.
- Provides assistance to team members on other written materials as needed.
- Participates in weekly team calls and other company meetings.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Written fluency in English with tailoring of writing to internal and client-facing audiences.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to handle a team of technical writers and work with no supervision and high motivation, must be a self-starter/motivator.
- Must have excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Must work well under pressure with tight internal and external deadlines across multiple time zones.
- Highly organized with attention to detail/consistency.
- Knowledge in technical terminologies (e.g., API, SDLC, Java, J2EE, SOAP, JSP, etc.).
- SaaS experience.
- HTML knowledge and experience.
Any graduate/post graduate
No. of Positions: