We're looking for a...
Database Specialist/ Architect/ Designer
- Develop database architectural strategies at the design, modeling and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
- Creating flexible, well designed and consistent data architecture to support business needs for high performance databases in high availability environments.
- Designing for data partitions and function-based indexes for efficient access of the extensible generic database structure.
- Design, develop and implement infrastructure to provide highly-complex, reliable, and scalable database to meet the organization's objectives and requirements.
- Performs systems analysis on database and resolve performance and capacity issues as necessary.
- Develop load-balancing processes to eliminate down time for operational processes.
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- MUST have 6-10 years of experience with database architecture/ analyst experience on similar custom development software projects.
- Experience creating/ perfecting stored procedures, triggers, indexes, function and other database constraints.
- Experience with Object Oriented (OO) to relational DBMS translations.
- Experience with database replication and synchronization disconnected/reconnected environments.
- MySQL Server experience.
- Experience with Implementing Reporting servers.
- Experience in implementing CDC scenarios.
Nice to have
Experience in designing database architectures for Multi-tenant / SaaS applications.
upto 15 LPA