“How much extra will it cost?” Hotel management staff would have answered this simple question several times through the day. When booking a hotel room, one of the first pieces of information a potential guest will look at is the price. Hence, it is no wonder why error-free billing is quintessentially important to your overall guest experience.
Getting the bill right is vital to positive customer service. No one wants to get charged the wrong amount for their room, have their discount revoked or find extra charges that don’t belong on the bill when they check out. It is vital to the integrity of your property to have an error-free billing system that leaves guests confident in your abilities and willing to return to your hotel for another stay.
Follow these tips to make sure that your billing process is error-free and guest-friendly:
– Simplify the bill by combining any purchases in the hotel and associated outlets
– Ensure that the billing details of each customer are secure and 100% confidential
– Utilize an automatic and centralized billing process – having help from technology is not cheating
– Zero-error centralized billing from all points of purchase made in the hotel premises
– Have guests review bill statements and charges before clearing payments
Implementing these changes will yield positive response from guests. In an error-free premise, guests will feel confident spending their hard earned money at your property. Value may be a leading factor in getting guests through the door, but gaining their trust by being responsible with their money will make them come back continually in appreciation of your services.
The tiniest errors in monetary figures can ruin the best relationships. Hotels need to earn an indelible trust and reliable relationship with their guests. Hotelogix’s cloud PMS is efficient to take charge over billing woes and simplifies purchases and centralized billing mechanism. Try Hotelogix today and gift an error-free billing experience to gain your guest’s robust trust and repeated visits!