We're looking for a...
- Own Customer Relations during the entire Life Cycle of the Client.
- Manage Customer Training, refreshers and account setup/go-live.
- Monitor Customer usage and performance.
- Proactively call customers to let the customer know that we are here to support them from a business perspective and help them get the most ROI from their Hotelogix services.
- Escalate any concerns regarding well-being of the customer to the Head of Global Support.
- Foster and create a Win-Win relationship with new and existing customers.
- Help with and coordinate with customers with respect to renewals and payments.
- Periodic account reviews with Global Support Head including service issues, revenue, profitability, run rate gaps and actionable plans.
- Maintain internally agreed SLA figures.
- Adhere to, and contribute to the development of support processes, procedures and standards.
- Manage customer trainings and go live process.
- Own customer relationship as a contract is signed with the customer.
- Minimum Graduate with minimum 2+ years of experience in Support/Service sector.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skill required.
- Ability to adapt to new process, technology, procedures and structures.
- High proficiency in MS Work, excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Ability to work and thrive in multi-tasked and fast paced environment.
- Professional ‘’Get-it-done” attitude and high work ethics.
As per Industry norms
No. of Positions
2 positions for Night Shift
1 position for Day Shift.